|Pets now plz|
One of my personal goals for 2014 is to blog more often. I'm setting the bar pretty low by shooting for once per month. Hope I can keep it up! List-style posts seem to work best for me at the moment. Here's what's happening in my neck of the woods:
- I've been asked to speak on a social media panel for the Cleveland chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. I teach a social media workshop for startups at my job, but this is the first time I've ventured beyond the office with such things. I'll be focusing on how and why to use Twitter.
- I'm trying to set aside a little time to sew on the weekends, even if it's just for 30 minutes. So far I've managed to keep up with the mending, and sew up a pair of new pajama pants out of a vintage sheet.
- Snooooow. So much. The good news is that a lot of it has melted over the last few days. We are certainly earning our Spring this year.
- Next Sunday is my bestie's annual Oscar party! I was able to attend for the first time ever last year, and am happy to say that I'm attending again this year. It's a really fun time, and there's lots of food (which I'm so on board with).
- There's one more super big thing going on in my life that I'm not ready to talk about, but hopefully all will be revealed soon.